Monday, September 12, 2011

Orc Warrior Model

Hey, it has been a little while since my last post. But I thought it might be a good time to do some updating here!

I have this model of an orc creature that I did in Zbrush, and I have been trying to figure out what to do with it. I decided that I would have a little fun with it, and play around with a few different options, and experiment a little.



I decided that the first thing I would try is a paintover! I took the untextured render and I have redesigned him by painting new features, a new color scheme, and an overall different look.


I'm gonna try out some other stuff, and post it later maybe.. I think I like the paintover versions design better. Maybe if I bring this to game res I will retexture it like this..

No comments:

Post a Comment